Old fashioned antivirus just wont cut it anymore!
Our Firewalls are a family of physical, virtual, and cloud-based appliances that protect and enhance your network even if your business has more than one location. They deliver advanced security by using a comprehensive set of next-generation firewall technologies, including Layer 7 application profiling, intrusion prevention, web filtering, malware and advanced threat protection, antispam protection, and network access control.
Protecting cloud connected users, network workloads and devices wherever they reside
24/7 Security Monitoring
Network security requires constant surveillance and our firewall allows our NOC (Network Operations Center) to monitor your network around the clock. We will identify and assess and respond to any potential threats.
Our Firewall is designed and built from the ground up to provide comprehensive, next-generation firewall protection. Firewalling, IPS, URL filtering, dual antivirus and application control take place directly in the data path. All of our Firewall platforms and models provide the same level of security, maintaining maximum security from branch offices to headquarters.
- Firewall – Application control and granular application enforcement; interception of SSL/TLS encrypted applications
- User Identity Awareness – Supports authentication of users and enforcement of user-aware firewall rules; works with a variety of authentication methods including Wi-Fi access point vendors like Aerohive, Aruba, and Ruckus
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention – Comprehensive real-time protection against exploits, threats, and vulnerabilities
- Advanced Threat Protection – Dynamic analysis of malware programs and documents with embedded exploits
- Malware Protection – Shields the internal network by scanning web content, emails, and file transfers
- Comprehensive Traffic Optimization – Intelligent traffic regulation and tightly integrated Quality of Service (QoS) and link balancing capabilities.
- Remote Access – Browser-based SSL VPN, dedicated VPN clients, and Network Access clients; remote access app, featuring Zero-Touch Deployment.